It’s important to understand that health and well-being comes from the combination of your lifestyle factors, and not just one aspect of it – lifestyle factors are all inter-linked. That means to improve one aspect of your health, you need to focus on your overall health profile and life balance.
You need to consider the following factors to set successful health goals :
- Your general health goals – your age, family health history, weight and condition. These will all affect your health goals.
- Weight loss – something we all seem to struggle with from time to time, but you need to take control of your health to allow weight loss to happen.
- Healthy eating – food is your fuel for life, and also provides the building blocks for maintaining your body structures.
- Exercise and fitness – a fit body is a healthy body.
- Life balance – stress management, sleep and relaxation are all important in maintaining an overall healthy lifestyle